So we’re all coming to terms with things we cannot do…
- Many cannot go to work, or have lost jobs
- We can’t go to church
- We can’t eat at a restaurant
- We can’t have a drink with mates at the pub
- We can’t go interstate (or even intrastate, really)
Social distancing is catching up with us all.
But we can still pray, right?
And we don’t need to be in a church to worship God, right?
So, if you’re looking around for a great way to experience community, why not sign up for Liberate LIVE?
This is a single International Justice Mission (IJM) event here in Australia, where Christians gather to hear stories of rescue, sing to the God who brings freedom, and to unite in praying for the end of slavery.
We have done this previously on location Sydney, but now it’s a fully online event, and the best thing is you can access Liberate from anywhere in the world.
Our guest on the night will be Ms Anita Budu, Director of Casework at IJM Ghana.
We’ll be interviewing Anita, who will
- Share her eyewitness accounts of child slavery on Lake Volta, where children are brutally enslaved on fishing boats
- Tell stories of how God is bringing rescue
- Show how the church is mobilising behind this effort
This will be a terrific opportunity for you to have some Christian community, right at this time when we actually can’t gather anywhere – how good is that?
It’s a great occasion for Christians to unite in prayer, calling to God for the end of slavery.
International Justice Mission Australia – Liberate LIVE
Free Registration here
Saturday, March 28
Time: 7:30pm, AEDT – we’ll send you the link when you register – easy!
Remember, you can access this wherever you are – and I’d just love to see you there!
Let me know if you have any questions!